Dirty water? Clean it up! Call today and schedule a free in-home water test! (931) 526-9290 Cookeville Plumbing & Electric will customize a water filtration system to meet your home and business needs. We offer reverse osmosis, whole house filters and and a filter replacement program (FRP).
The most common application of the process of reverse osmosis is in purifying water. It is used to produce water that requires meeting certain specifications. Reverse osmosis is used in commercial and residential water filtration.
- Drinking water
- Juices, coffee, tea
- Ice cubes
- Cooking water
- Baby formulas
- Soups and sauces
- Steam irons
Our drinking water system gives you a constant supply of water at its best. Best of all – it fits underneath your kitchen sink.
Reverse Osmosis Systems utilize the most sophisticated filtration technology. Water is treated by 5 stages of filtration to provide the best water possible, reducing dissolved solids, impurities and contaminants.
- 5 stage filtration process
- Fast recovery system
- High flow fittings and lines
- Water storage tank
- Lead free, chrome faucet
- Ultra-Violet Light to kill 99% of all bacteria
- Deionization filter for ultra-pure applications
- Designer faucets available to match most modern kitchen faucets
Whole House Filters
Activated Granular Carbon is the most effective way to filter out the impurities and chemicals found in our tap water. Investing in a whole house water filtration system will make plumbing fixtures, appliances, and copper pipes last longer, look and perform better.
Filter Replacement Program
Cookeville Plumbing & Electric understands how busy life can get! After installation all our clients receive a 1 Year warranty and are placed on (FRP). Already have a system? We have filters for them too!
- Yearly reminder when filters should be replaced.
- We stock all replacement cartridges for water filtration units that we carry.
- New cartridges can be shipped directly to you or one of our technicians can change out cartridges and do a complete inspection of the unit. AVG. $50—$75.
- Warranty will be extended for an additional year when our technician inspects and services your water filtration system.